- 50% Deposit.
- Remaining payment to be settled 1 day after event.
- Should payment be delayed, a late payment fee of $50/day will be added to outstanding amount.
- Deposit made is non-refundable.
- Cancellation must be made in writing, signed by the contracted party, and sent via Certified Mail.
- If Client fails to supply written cancellation as specified before the wedding date or cancels within 30 days of the wedding date, Client shall be required to pay the full balance due.
Kalyana Fever is a one-stop wedding planning portal that will host a whole community of Indian wedding service providers in Singapore. We wish couples to have an ease of mind in finding the right service providers for their big day and completely enjoy the process of planning the marriage.
We aspire to equip couples with everything they need, right here in one place to make their fairytale come true.